Call of Duty: Mobile is the definitive first-person action experience that delivers fan-favourite maps, modes, weapons and characters from across Call of Duty for the first time on mobile.
Activision are bringing together the most beloved maps, competitive modes, familiar characters and signature weapons from across this storied franchise, including Black Ops and Modern Warfare, into one epic game.
Call of Duty: Mobile is free-to-play, on both Android and iOS coming soon. Fan-favorite maps, modes, characters and more from iconic Call of Duty series like Black Ops and Modern Warfare series, all together in one mobile game.
Call of Duty: Mobile will be soft launching in Beta form in select territories now. Official worldwide launch date to be announced soon.
Multiplayer features our signature suite of Call of Duty multiplayer modes:
- Classic Call of Duty head-to-head competitive action.
- Game modes including Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy and Free-For-All, in iconic maps from the series such as Nuketown, Crash, Hijacked and more.
- Progression to earn and unlock classic Call of Duty characters, weapons, scorestreaks and other gear to equip and customise your loadouts.
Battle Royale mode:
- Battle Royale mode is our unique take on the genre from within the Call of Duty universe, specifically built and tailored for Call of Duty: Mobile
- The Battle Royale experience that pulls together elements and map locations from across the franchise and combines with survival gameplay
- Up to 100 total rivals in a large-scale map, with solos, duos or four-person teams
- Vehicles include an ATV, helicopter, SUV and tactical raft, allowing for faster travel with your squad and encourages combat across land, sea and air
- Also, players can choose an Operator class before entering the battle, where each Operator has a two actionable gear items unique to that class
- Battle Royale includes map locations from across Call of Duty franchise including:
▪ Firing Range
▪ And more
- Third mode, to be announced soon!
You can read more from Chris Plummer, VP of Mobile on the Activision blog here